How to use FirepotSwap’s Swap tab for the first time
This is a step-by-step guide on how to use all the FirepotSwap features, available on the AirDAO website.
Currently, there are three tabs available to all users on FirepotSwap:
“Swap”, “Pool”, and “Farm”
We will go through all of them in this guide and explain how they work. First, let’s take a look at the swap tab, as you might want to swap some of your AMB for USDC.
Note: The UI for the Sidebar is being updated soon, it does not affect this guide
How to use the Swap tab
Step 1: Connect your wallet to AirDAO
You might have to switch networks to the Ambrosus L1 if you haven’t already to transact on airdao.io
Step 2: Select the token you want to swap From and To
- On the From field, select the token you currently hold
- Then, click on the Token button on the To field, and select the target token on the appearing menu.
Currently there is a single liquidity pool for AMB/USDC
Step 3: Add the AMB-NET USDC token to Metamask
This will allow you to visualize your USDC tokens in the AMB network on Metamask under Assets
Step 4: Input the amount you want to swap
You can do this from either token’s input field
Step 5: Click Swap
- You will be prompted to Review, click Confirm Swap to continue
- You will also have to Confirm the transaction on your wallet
Step 6: Verify the transaction on your wallet
You will see the transaction reflected on your Activity and Assets sections.
Now that you have some USDC, it seems natural you’d want to provide liquidity to the AMB-USDC trading pair, the one you just used to get that coveted USDC!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us over on our Discord server, we’re always there and always willing to help.
- How to use FirepotSwap’s Swap tab for the first time
- How to use the Swap tab
- Step 1: Connect your wallet to AirDAO
- Step 2: Select the token you want to swap From and To
- Step 3: Add the AMB-NET USDC token to Metamask
- Step 4: Input the amount you want to swap
- Step 5: Click Swap
- Step 6: Verify the transaction on your wallet