Snapshot.org is an online decentralized voting system for people to create proposals (changes) and have others vote using cryptocurrency. To cast a vote on AirDAO, a user must hold $AMB in their wallet. Voting itself is free—no fees are incurred when a user casts a vote.
- Find an AirDAO proposal on the AirDAO governance forum
- Study the proposal and consider the consequences of voting for and against the idea
- Examine the voting period
- Make sure you hold AMB in a wallet NB: You can only cast a vote on Snapshot if your AMB wallet (i.e. MetaMask, Trustee Wallet) contains AMB before the start of a voting period on Snapshot.org
- Connect your AMB wallet (i.e. MetaMask, WalletConnect) to Snapshot
- Locate the AirDAO proposal on Snapshot
- Cast your vote
Casting a vote using Snapshot does not use gas or transaction fees. Users will select ‘yes’ or ‘no’ and then sign a transaction with the Snapshot smart contract to allocate their AMB voting power toward their designated choice. There is no minimum AMB requirement to participate in AirDAO voting.