Personal Content Manager
AirDAO is the first community-driven Layer-1 blockchain, listed on top exchanges. Our core goal is to make DeFi accessible by integrating all dApps into one simple interface.
We are confident that we can deliver value to Web3 by building products that people use, and we believe our core brand attributes supercharge our hyper-growth.
We are a top 600 project on CoinMarketCap, listed on Binance, KuCoin, MEXC Global and are currently embarking on a journey to create a DAO to govern our blockchain and ecosystem.
AirDAO is built around a remote culture–our current team counts over 30 team members from various backgrounds across 5 continents. Apply for your role with us today.
We are looking for a %100 Remote Full-Time Personal Content Manager for our CEO Lang Mei. We expect you to develop strong, collaborative working relationships with the AirDAO creative team like current designers, developers, and product owners. The Personal Content Manager will be equal parts storyteller, editor, and producer tasked with creating their own work solely for our CEO Lang Mei. As a Producer, you will know how to prioritize multiple projects - manage timelines and deliverables, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and manage in-depth strategies for creating social buzz increasing organic followers of Lang Mei on all social accounts Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok
- Benchmark against top-performing social media creators in the crypto sector
- Research trends and be ahead of the market to ensure that Lang Mei is well-positioned and ahead of the curve with the best ideas
- Ideate, create, and post compelling Instagram Stories, TikTok content, and Twitter threads
- Keep a record of statistics - areas to improve/ what is working and what should be continued
- Source and manage influencers
- Produce digital content for use across multiple platforms
- Act as host/hostess (co-host/co-hostess) of cryptocurrency-related streams and shows on YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram
- Post-production and editing of videos
- Young and dynamic ideally 18-30 years old
- Excellent command of English - minimum C1
- Work experience as a Social Media Influencer or a similar role in the Marketing field
- In-depth knowledge and ability to live on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other social media platforms, have your finger on the news and trend pulse and jump on topics before other accounts do
- Proven track record of producing video content on TikTok, Instagram, and Youtube
- Post-production and video editing
- Experience with organic social content creation in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Have a basic understanding of cryptocurrency, trading, blockchain and De-Fi
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Chime into conversations in Lang Mei’s voice
- Experience with reporting and analytics with good attention to detail
- Confident, creative, adaptable, calm, and able to work well under pressure
- Ideal behaviors: highly motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, collaborative, quick thinker, problem-solver, self-starter
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Bi-weekly payments
- Competitive compensation
- Yearly performance bonus in AMB
Starting from 3,000- 5000 USDT
Plus AMB team incentive option to double your compensation
- Please apply with a CV, resume in English, and examples of past work or a portfolio link in TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
- Reach out to email@example.com